Learn all the tips you need in order to become a successful Etsy seller. People are making money online with this site, so why not give it a try? The hardest part is just getting started!
Etsy is an online marketplace where you can sell your handmade items. It’s easy to make an account and start selling, but how do you become a successful Etsy seller? As an Etsy seller myself, I want to share some tips on how to make money with this site.
There are many ways to make a living as a creative. However, there’s no better way than selling your work on Etsy! Here are some tips on how to perfectly set up your Etsy shop for success.
Learn helpful tips to become an Etsy Seller
If you want to start a business, but have no idea where or what it should be about? Maybe Etsy is the answer to your problems!
Selling on Etsy is great if you want to sell handcrafted goods or vintage items. You can easily become an Etsy seller. All you need to do is open an account and start adding your products. But how does one become a successful Etsy seller? I have started my shop on this site myself, so here are some tips how to become an Etsy seller.
Tips on how to become an Etsy seller
Selling online has never been easier than with Etsy! There, you can sell your handcrafted items, wreaths, home decor, or anything else that’s handmade by you. It’s easy to open an account and start selling, but how do you become a successful Etsy seller? I have had my own business for few years now, so here are some tips how to make money with this site.
Tips and Tricks for Selling on Etsy
To get started on Etsy as a seller there are some easy steps to help set you up!
- Have your whole shop set up – banner, a picture with your face not an image, shop policies, and categories.
- Take good pictures with a white background. Have clean images with nothing distracting in the picture. Avoid flash and use natural light when possible.
- Add a 15 second video to your listings! Customers love video.
- Use your Etsy SEO keywords in the title and the tags. This is how customers will find you.
- Have a product description. – This is where you can share information about your piece and give some emotion behind it. How do we know what the product is and what it’s used for?
- Be active on Etsy – communicate with your customers, make sure they know how to find you. Respond to messages in a timely manner and review how to find you in the “about section” of your shop.
These tips and tricks on becoming an Etsy seller will see you well on your way to selling successfully.
Whether you’re a beginner or are established with Etsy, these tips should be beneficial for your shop. This post is essentially a checklist of things that you need to set up your business and yourself for success.
Final Thoughts on Becoming an Etsy Seller
The best advice I can give you for just starting out is, be excited for what you have just started. You have taken this big leap and you are starting this amazing journey. Etsy is a wonderful place to start your shop. It drives it’s own traffic to your page. It finds you your ideal customer, however, you have to put in the effort and start it out right. Know that this isn’t going to be an overnight success. These things take time and that is okay. You are doing a great job!
Have you opened up your Etsy shop? If so, please comment below of any tips that have made your shop successful! We are a community of creatives and should help each other succeed!
We hope you’ve found this blog post to be helpful in learning helpful tips for your Etsy shop. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on our Facebook page or in the comments.
Just pin successful tips for selling on Etsy to save this helpful information for later!